Printing Your Poster
Poster Printing at the Technology Learning Center
The Technology Learning Center is located on the third floor of Boatwright Library. At the end of registration for the 2017 Student Symposium, students presenting a poster will be emailed a link to sign up for printing appointments. Posters will not be printed without an appointment.
If you have any questions or problems creating your poster, please email email@example.com to have someone walk you through the process.
- We recommend PowerPoint for our users since it is available in all public labs on campus. The poster can be created in PowerPoint, Illustrator or Photoshop, but if a different application is needed, please contact Melissa Foster before creating the poster. We cannot print Keynote posters.
- Posters must be correctly sized at the time of printing. Posters not sized correctly will have to be rescheduled.
- Late appointments will not be printed and will be rescheduled as time allows.
- Stay with your poster until it is finished printing. The TLC is not responsible for posters left in the lab.
- Expect to print only 1 poster per appointment time. Those with multiple posters should have 1 appointment time per poster.
- Poster templates are available at http://tlc.richmond.edu.
- Make sure to size your poster before arranging your text and graphics.
- Please view the poster at 100%. Quite frequently, people will not see problems in their poster when they only view the poster at 15% of actual size.
- Bring your poster in a .ppt file format from PowerPoint and also save it from PowerPoint as a .tif image file.